1. I am my own worst critic.
2. Whenever my dreams take place in a house, it's always our old house in Miami that we moved out of ten years ago. It is a bizarre merging of my present and past.
3. My most prized possession is the Cartier Love bracelet my dad gave when I was 21.
4. I twist it around my wrist when I'm nervous.
5. The best thing my mom has ever given me is her monogrammed Louis Vuitton Speedy bag from the seventies.
6. The best thing my parents ever gave me is my sister.
7. I own numerous Snoopy DVDs and I watch them when I need a good pick-me-up.
8. I really think that it should have been 'Her hair is HOLLOW gold' in Bette Davis Eyes, and thought that it was until very recently.
9. I've always hoped a boy would compliment my hair by referring to it as 'hollow gold', and now I'm disappointed.
10. I use Burt's Bees Baby Bee products because I'm convinced that my skin never left the infant stage.
11. I bruise like a peach.
12. I hope to get my etiquette license some day.
13. I have A Privileged Life: Celebrating WASP Style on my coffee table.
14. I sob every time I watch Father of the Bride.
15. I don't believe that any show has ever been or could ever be as poignant or as eloquent as The Wonder Years.
16. I bounce up and down when I'm eating something that I'm enjoying.
17. I never take the first magazine in the stack or the first dress on the rack.
18. I want to get married in white satin ballet flats.
19. I adore high heels but have no desire to wear them on my wedding day.
20. It's always been a dream of mine to see my name in mast head.
21. Because of my former job, I can cross that off the bucket list. The bucket list also includes but is not limited to: see Israel, swim with dolphins, write a book and get it published.
22. I honestly believe that my sorority has helped me to become the person I am today.
23. I'm a hopeless romantic.
24. Over-analyzation is my worst habit.
25. I touch my hair incessantly.
26. I've always wondered what it would be like to be blonde...
27. ...but I love the way my hair looks when it catches the light just right and will never, ever change it.
28. I can't decide if I'm in love with Ari Gold or Jeremy Piven, but I think it's the former.
29. I can never have too much stationery or too many pairs of Jack Rogers.
30. I've had the same bed since I was eleven.
31. I wash and/or sanitize my hands at least 30 times a day.
32. People say the beach is romantic, but I think swimming pools are underrated.
33. I still love stickers.
34. I will impulse purchase anything and everything that reminds me of my childhood.
35. Kraft mac and cheese is my comfort food.
36. Jeff Koons' art makes my anxiety skyrocket. I think about it or I get near one and I start to shake. I would never sleep if I had one in my house. I'd be too worried that someone was going to touch it.
37. My parents have a life-size Prada robot in their house. Nothing bad happens if you touch it.
38. My parents changed my middle name from Allison to my mother's maiden name when I was three. I was so angry that they were taking away the only the only girly name I had.
39. My monogram stayed the same, and my mom and I still have the same initials.
40. Few people call me by my actual name. Most use a shortened version or a nickname.
41. I love fortune cookies. I just got a virtual one that says: "A career is great, but you can't run your fingers through its hair." I LOVE that.
42. I think fortune cookies taste awful; I just get them for the fortune!
43. I love and use semicolons often, even though Kurt Vonnegut says not to.
44. I think everything is cause for celebrations - even half birthdays. (Mine is July 25.)
45. I think picking out the perfect present and giving it is even better than getting gifts.
46. Surprises are my favorite thing in the whole wide world.
47. I've been in the Vogue closet.
48. I cry every time I hear Moon River.
49. My favorite poem of all time is "Reluctance" by Robert Frost.
50. "The Idea of Order in Key West" by Wallace Stevens is my second favorite.
51. I love it when people play with my hair.
52. I live for bows. On anything and everything.
53. I have Mitral Valve Prolapse and cannot drink caffeine.
54. I always have bronzer with me. Always.
55. I think hand-written correspondence cards are a lost art.
56. Actually, I think everything hand-written, especially love letters, is a lost art.
57. The last love letter I received was typed.
58. I am determined to learn the entire Thriller dance. One day.
59. I want to walk down the aisle to Canon in D Major.
60. As a result of living in Texas, I sometimes put the word 'at' at the end of sentences.
61. I miss Dallas so, so much.
62. Not as much as I miss Miami.
63. I use the word 'baby' excessively after one too many.
64. My favorite colors are navy and yellow. Pink and green go without saying!
65. I really DO think laughter is the best medicine.
66. The two people in my life that make me laugh the most are my dad and my best friend.
67. I love doing nice things for people. It's a hobby of mine.
68. I believe in karma.
69. This number makes me laugh.
70. I'm fascinated by Playboy. Not the magazine, the empire.
71. I think that because I was an only child for eight years, I love to be babied just as much as I love being the caretaker.
72. I have handwriting OCD. I throw away a post-it if it's not perfect.
73. When I was little I collected teddy bears, bells, and pez dispensers. I stopped having collections because I wasn't passionate enough about any of it.
74. I subconsciously collect elephant paraphernalia. Only if the trunk is up.
75. I love to bake Funfetti.
76. I'm a big fan of abbreviating.
77. I love taking photos but I hate the way I look in them.
78. I adore Woody Allen. He's the perfect neurotic Jew.
79. I will never date a non-Jew again as long as I live.
80. I'm a little shy but I love meeting new people. You just never know.
81. I have an extra bone in each foot. I have no arches. I run like a duck.
82. I have far too many tote bags and underpinnings but I can't seem to stop buying either.
83. Lilly Pulitzer and Bob Dylan are among my heroes.
84. My dad will always be my number one hero.
85. I read between 12 and 15 magazines every month.
86. I think text messaging is sexy.
87. Summer is my favorite season. It's the best time to fall in love.
88. I love getting all dressed up. I live for formalwear.
89. I usually can't sleep for more than a few hours in a row. It's unusual for me to sleep through an entire night without waking up at least once.
90. I use a dictionary and a thesaurus almost daily.
91. I live for great quotes. One of my all-time favorites is: "Go the extra mile - it's never crowded."
92. I get lost in the moment very, very easily.
93. Sunshine is my high.
94. It doesn't take much to make me happy.
95. I do believe in magic - just not the conventional kind.
96. I will always be a little girl at heart.
97. Life is so much more fun when you know how to laugh at yourself.
98. I make at least one wish every day.
99. I like to tie everything in my life up with a bow, metaphorically speaking.
100. I'm working on number 1.