In honor of my birthday. Here goes!
1. I cried when the Heat won the championship in 2006. Real, legitimate tears. It was actually a tough game for me because they were playing my other favorite team, the Mavericks, but I am first and foremost a Miami mama.
2. I played softball for my sorority in college. That is a true testament to that fact that those girls loved me, because I'm an atrocious athlete. I was great comic relief, however.
3. I love salads and I love sandwiches. But the thought of putting vegetables on bread makes me physically ill.
4. I have always, ALWAYS wanted to be a model and wish I had the face, figure and height for it.
5. I rarely, if ever, drink sugary cocktails. It was fun when I turned 21, but now I think of them as a waste of calories. I stick to wine and vodka with soda.
6. I have won trophies for achievement in archery. Who knew?
7. 11:11 is my favorite time of day. Both AM and PM.
8. My little sister and I still hold hands.
9. I love the beach, but I can't spend very much time there. My skin is unbelievably sensitive. I got horrible sun poisoning this past summer and was really sick.
10. I'm obsessed with kid food.
11. I have long legs and an oddly tiny torso and feel very awkward and out of proportion in swimsuits.
12. I once bought a shot of Jaager off of a cardboard box from a homeless guy in New Orleans.
13. I live in a studio apartment by myself and love, love, love it. It's SO Carrie.
14. I miss Miami. My heart aches every single day because I know that life will never be exactly that way ever again.
15. My father is my hero. I believe that I was put on this earth to be the kind of person that he is - to emulate the kind of goodness that has become so rare.
16. Charlotte York annoys the crap out of me.
17. Kate Spade is my sorority sister! Okay, you probably already knew that, but hell, I brag about it any chance I get.
18. I have been calling 1-800-555-TELL to get my horoscope since high school.
19. It took my mother and I a long time to build the relationship we have today, and it was worth every second. We are truly best friends.
20. I am attached to my BlackBerry but I make excuses to get away from it. I leave it at home when I'm at the gym and it's glorious to be completely disconnected for one whole hour.
21. I am terrified of birds and fire.
22. I like to change all words that start with a 'c' to start with a 'k' when applicable.
23. I can never have enough friends, and mine are pretty amazing.
24. I've been in love twice, but I have a feeling the third time is going to take. It's a charm, right?