1. InFlight Trivia is a good way to make enemies.
AEG and I played InFlight Trivia and I made the mistake of loudly BOOing the guy who stole first place from AEG on the LAST question. I then realized that he was sitting behind us.
2. If you're flying somewhere with AEG and I, you may want to re-think your trip.
Here's one hell of a metaphor for you: our 5 hour flight to Vegas reminded me of sorority rush in college. You're trapped in a confined space with a bunch of unwilling participants who only want the outcome. Everyone wants to go to Vegas but no one actually wants to fly there, much like everyone wants to better their sorority but no one actually wants to do rush. (I mean, I do. But no one else.) Our chapter had a love/hate relationship with AEG and I during this crucial time of the year. Well, I suppose "love" is a bit strong. We tend to make the best of these situations, which for us, means being silly. We showed up late, we over-dressed, we were loud and opinionated. But we had high standards, and we knew what was best. We showed up late for our flight and were loud and obnoxious. The guy next to us on the flight home pulled a Spiderman as soon as the flight landed, did a sideways climb, and got away from us as fast as humanly possible. Damn, I hope I never run into him on the street.
3. I'm a little more in love with Bobby Flay than I thought or led on.
Two words: Mesa Grill.
4. Wheel of Fortune is the only slot worth playing.
5. I love self timers. And I'm a terrible jumper.
6. Playboy bunnies are far better than Pussycat Dolls.
Who are we kidding... I already knew that.
7. Half the fun in Vegas is not gambling... it's the food!
AEG and I outside of the fabulous BOA Steakhouse.
And if all else fails, the correct response to every questionable outfit, hairdo, and behavior is ALWAYS, "It's Vegas".