Five things I learned about myself this week...
1. I like to be hugged tightly. It makes me feel loved and appreciated.
2. I am a bit too much like Steve Martin in Father of the Bride. I overreact. I need to think a little more and speak a little less.
3. I will always rather be blunt than fake. Always.
4. I CAN do anything if I set my mind to it. Believe it or not, I didn't actually believe this until now.
5. I am the most confident I've ever been and DAMN, it feels good.
Wishes for a wonderful weekend!