Five things I've learned about myself recently. I'm sure you're sick of hearing about 25 being such a "journey of self-discovery" for me, but, hey, it's my blog.
1. I've figured out how to make lemonade when life hands me lemons. Finally.
2. I think twice about everything I put in my mouth. That's what she said! I don't know if it was reading Food Rules or what, but my eating habits have changed drastically and for the better in the past month or so.
3. I'm less snarky. Let's face it, I love to make people laugh. And oftentimes when you're laughing, it's at someone else's expense. I'm not saying that I still don't have my opinions and one-liners inside my head, but I'm much more careful about what I say out loud. I think it's because since moving to NYC I've been exposed to super judgmental people who are constantly putting others down, and I don't want to be that way.
4. I'm more relaxed. I even got a massage! (I won't be running back.) My anxiety and stress levels are the lowest they've ever been. I can turn off the TV at night and for the first time in my life, fall asleep with ease.
5. I used to be hopelessly single. Now I'm happily single. Enough said.
Wishes for a wonderful weekend!