Five signs that SPRING HAS SPRUNG!
1. My dad drove me across the city a few days ago in the family convertible. It was about 60 degrees out and we put the top down. It was perfection.
2. One of my favorite things to do in the Spring & Summer is to take cool showers. (Hey, I'm from Miami. Gotta beat the heat somehow.) Yesterday, I took my first cool(ish) shower of the season. When I got out, I opened the windows and sat in my towel wrap as the smell of barbeque wafted in. Again, perfection.
3. I really hibernated this Winter. I stayed in a lot more than usual. Last night, I went out in a dress without tights, drank too much wine, and even skipped down the street at one point. And loved every minute of it.
4. I then had a horrid headache and slept with Little Miss Helpful to cool off.
5. I'm ready to do the closet switch and break out the Lilly. It's early in the morning and I'm in bed with my laptop, gazing out the window, just waiting for the sun to come up. BRING IT ON, SPRING!
Wishes for a wonderful weekend!