Tough week. I really owe you a "Five reasons I've been MIA/haven't been posting enough"... but I don't want to get worked up/ruffle any feathers. So, instead...
Five things I am bringing on my c r u i s e (!!!) (I leave on Monday!)
1. My Vineyard Vines Classic Tote. I love it so much I actually have two... but in the name of packing "light", I'll just bring one. It'll be great for toting around the boat and for walking around the ports!
2. My Lilly Pulitzer Lee Cardigan. I know I've mentioned my love for this sweater before. The gold "Lilly" buttons are what sold me! (Zoom to see!)
3. My J. Crew Wychmere Studded Flip-Flops. Cute for the pool!
4. My KEP Designs Large Enamel Flower Earrings. In the words of my mother, these are "quite cruise-worthy".
5. My Clinique Self Sun Body Daily Moisturizer. I love this. I'll airbrush tan before I leave, and this will help keep the color while adding just a touch.
Wishes for a wonderful weekend!