I'm so excited that it's March! I'm going to go ahead and set five goals for myself this month.
1. Read at least three books. I'd like to finish "Roses" (I've just barely started) and I can download "Sweet Little Lies" on my Nook tomorrow!
2. Treat myself. I have a Red Door Spa gift card in my wallet. I'd like to use it within the next few weeks. I don't like to hold onto gift cards for too long; I become paranoid that something will happen to it.
3. Treat others. I want to be more generous, starting today. I made a contribution to one of my favorite charitable organizations this morning!
4. Visit the Metropolitan Museum of Art. I have a Met membership, but I just don't make it over there nearly enough.
5. Try something new. I'm just not sure what yet.
Happy Badge Day to all of my Panhellenic sisters! I hope you're all wearing your letters today with pride.