Five things that made this week great...
1. I got a $50 gift card to Tory Burch at the Martha show! I think I'm going to use it to buy a pair of snake print Reva flats.
2. I got to meet the man who was the inspiration behind my DTR post, and what a delight he is!
3. I have been using Moroccan Oil for a few weeks now, and I'm starting to see the difference in my hair. It has a bounce and sheen to it that honestly wasn't there before. This product is pricy, but oh so worth it!
4. I had dinner with a dear friend at the new Atlantic Grill in Lincoln Center. The service was horrific, the food was fantastic (amazing sushi and creamed corn with white polenta) and the company was wonderful.
5. I finally (I've been waiting for years) got my very own Hermes belt.
Wishes for a wonderful weekend! I'll be fasting, praying and atoning for my sins. I will return to you next week a new woman!