It's been yet another trying week, but here are the five things that kept me going...
1. My new Gorjana Super Star necklace.
2. Speaking of stars... (Did you know I have quite a strong affinity for stars? Five pointed ones, specifically.) My favorite song of all time, "Waiting For a Star to Fall", from Three Men and a Little Lady (my favorite movie of all time), came on the office radio this morning. Always puts me in the best mood. (And yes, I have heard the rumors about a possible Three Men and a Bride movie and I'm crossing my fingers and toes!)
3. Celebrating the 140th birthday of my sorority with four of my favorite sisters at Otto.
4. Celebrating the mission of the UJA-Federation at the Trump SoHo with one of my oldest and dearest friends.
5. My parents! Their 30th anniversary party is this weekend, and I have a big surprise for them!
Wishes for a wonderful weekend my dear readers!