Five reasons that I am so happy it's October!
1. This month promises cooler temps in NYC and I, for one, can't wait to be chilly.
2. I have no travel planned. October is one of my favorite times in NYC and I'm so glad I'll be here to enjoy it.
3. My calendar is moderately full but a number of blank squares remain. There are lots of Junior League meetings and cocktail parties in my near future, but the possibility of free time makes me just as content.
4. Hulaween! I'm heading back to Bette Midler's star studded charity event.
5. Many people say that Spring is the season of renewal, but in my mind, Fall is the start of everything new. The Jewish New Year only just began and I'm grateful for a clean slate.
Wishes for a wonderful weekend and Rabbit Rabbit to all!