1. I have a newfound passion and appreciation for creativity and curiosity.
2. A true friend will not resent you for expressing your true feelings.
3. You weren't going to come around, and I couldn't wait any longer.
4. Subtext will always be the most important.
5. Lounging around in my studio all day, writing quips and waiting in the wings to quickly catapult to authorial fame is a lovely dream, but not one that's likely to come true. At least not yet.
6. It really is all about the little things.
7. I don't like being compared to Carrie Bradshaw, because when I see girls who are NOTHING like her being likened to her, I shudder.
8. I love all things hand-drawn and should really get back in the habit of doodling.
9. Think before I speak. Then think again.
10. It isn't my fault.
11. I had no idea who the hell I was at 22, and if I'd followed the path I thought I was supposed to be on, I might be a bitter divorcee living in Boca.
12. I find inspiration everywhere.
13. Being healthy is more important than being thin.
14. I have great instincts.
15. My style has completely evolved, but the basic elements remain the same.
16. I can adapt almost seamlessly to change. Doesn't mean I always like it, but I can do it.
17. Men find me more desirable when I'm already spoken for.
18. I will always dress for the job I want, not the one I have.
19. I gradually and simultaneously become more open-minded and more discerning with each passing year.
20. Happiness is a mood, not a destination.
21. I don't give myself enough credit.
22. Opposites DO attract.
23. Keep calm and carry on.
24. I still haven't found what I'm looking for, but I sure as hell am enjoying the search.
25 was the best year yet, but...
26 is going to be even better.