Five funny and/or fab things that happened to me in the past week...
1. One of the building porters accidentally shut off the running water in my building at 6:45 on Saturday night. I had somewhere to be at 8:45 and hadn't yet done my hair. Luckily I had showered that morning, but dry shampoo just wasn't gonna cut it. I had to wash my hair in the sink with bottles of ice cold Poland Springs. In the middle of all this, the water got turned back on and my tub faucet nearly exploded. I had three maintenance guys in my apartment as I was getting ready, but they fixed it. And my 'do looked pretty damn good.
2. I had dinner with a girlfriend at one of my favorite restaurants, BLT Prime, on Wednesday evening. I asked for Patron and lime juice and was served Patron on the rocks. I'd be happy to drink that on a Friday or Saturday evening (who am I kidding, I'd be happy to drink that any night of the week) but not when I have a 7am Soul Cycle class in 11 hours. I sadly had to send it back. It was like five shots on ice. Delicious.
3. I got a black J. Crew card in the mail. Does this mean I have to throw away my platinum?
4. I ran into the sweetest JGIWC reader at C. Wonder yesterday. She asked me to bring back "What is JGIWC wearing today?" and I'm totally gonna. Check my twitter next week for updates!
5. It's 11/11/11 which is FAB because 11 is my lucky number. It's already been an incredible month... here's to the rest of it!
Wishes for a wonderful weekend, my dear friends!