Ha! I love a punny blog post title!
Blair's Head Band tagged me in a recent questionnaire she posted. Being that 11 is my favorite number and BHB is one of my favorite gals, I simply couldn't pass up this one!
1. If you were forced to spend the rest of your life in a library, a museum, or a zoo, which would you choose and why?
A library! I don't like the idea of being trapped in a place with large animals and truthfully, I'd rather read a book than look at art.
2. What is the best piece of advice you've received from a parent/your parents?
Quality over quantity.
3. If you could get a guest role on any TV show (NOT reality show), what would it be?
I'd go back a few years and let Ari Gold sexually harass me. And probably date E.
4. What are the three things you would grab from your home during an emergency (fire, tornado, other tragic event)?
My Louis Vuitton Speedy and my grandmother's Art Deco diamond ring. And my love bracelet is already on my arm, so that'd speed up the process a bit.
5. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
6. Would you rather get a facial or a massage at a spa?
If you pay for one, I'll pay for the other.
7. What is the #1 item on your holiday wish list this year?
I told my parents that I don't want Hanukkah presents from them this year, but in case anyone else is reading...
Ippolita Clear Quartz Teardrop Pendant
(And the same things I asked for last year - gift cards to lululemon, SoulCycle, and Victoria's Secret.)
8. Imagine you have your own fashion line - which supermodel would you pick to represent your brand?
I'd rather have Perri do it. She ain't tall but she sure is cute!
9. If you could afford and purchase one famous piece of art, what would it be?
In make believe land? Without a question it would be Starry Night by van Gogh. But if we're being a little more realistic, I'm dying for Britto's FREEDOM giclee on canvas.
10. If you could choose any name for yourself other than yours, what would it be?
Something really waspy and southern, though some would argue that "teddi" could fit the bill in both of those categories. I do love that "eee" sound on the end, so I'd probably do something like Emery or Avery.
11. If you could be on the cover of any magazine, which publication would it be and why?
Cosmo, because I love their interviews and then I would officially be sexy.